Ontario COSMOS Users' Group Meeting April 20th

We will hold our Spring 2005 COSMOS User's Group Meeting on April 20th in Humber College, Toronto. Everybody welcome! Please see the details below and
contact me if you have any questions.
Paul Kurowski www.designgenerator.com
THE SPRING 2005 ONTARIO COSMOS USER S GROUP MEETING
WEDNESDAY APRIL 20th, 2005
HUMBER COLLEGE ROOM F115
FREE FOOD SERVED FROM 6:00 pm 6:30 pm
MEETING RUNS 6:30 pm 9:00 pm (approx.)
AGENDA :
Dinner provided free to all attendees
Presentation by Paul Kurowski : What is new in COSMOS 2005
Presentation by Richard Matthews : Tips for analyzing bolted joints
Working session to help solve your FEA problems. Bring problems with you (models on disk or just on paper) and we will all work together to try and help you solve them
Meeting is open to everyone you don't have to have a license of COSMOS to attend!
Location : Humber College ,Room F115, 203 Humber College Boulevard, Toronto. Enter through Driveway D, park in front of parking lot (no charge after 4pm), enter through Registration Entrance and turn left to classroom F115