Ontario COSMOS Users' Group Meeting April 20th

We will hold our Spring 2005 COSMOS User's Group Meeting on April 20th in Humber College, Toronto. Everybody welcome! Please see the details below and contact me if you have any questions.

Paul Kurowski

THE SPRING 2005 ONTARIO COSMOS USER S GROUP MEETING

WEDNESDAY APRIL 20th, 2005

HUMBER COLLEGE ROOM F115

FREE FOOD SERVED FROM 6:00 pm 6:30 pm

MEETING RUNS 6:30 pm 9:00 pm (approx.)

AGENDA :

Dinner provided free to all attendees

Presentation by Paul Kurowski : What is new in COSMOS 2005

Presentation by Richard Matthews : Tips for analyzing bolted joints

Working session to help solve your FEA problems. Bring problems with you (models on disk or just on paper) and we will all work together to try and help you solve them

Meeting is open to everyone you don't have to have a license of COSMOS to attend!

Location : Humber College ,Room F115, 203 Humber College Boulevard, Toronto. Enter through Driveway D, park in front of parking lot (no charge after 4pm), enter through Registration Entrance and turn left to classroom F115

Reply to
Paul