Curve length API

Hi,

I'm trying to write a macro that will measure and track the curve length of a 3D Sketch as a function of the sketch's imput geometry (the interection of a solid body and a plane). I can do all this manually (change plane definition, regenerate the curve, meaure length with the measure tool, and repeat) but I'd sure like to automate this. Is this procuedure easy to automate? I am a complete NOVICE with writing macros so if anyone has any insight (methods and syntax), I'd really appreciate it. 2004.

Thanks MT

Reply to
mtattar1

If you look in the API help, there is a sample under SketchSegment::GetLength which should get you started.

Reply to
Evan T. Basalik