Central Virginia SolidWorks User Group meeting

On Tuesday, April 20th, at Olsson Hall at University of Virginia in
Charlottesville, VA, at 6:30 will be our next user group meeting.
The topic this month will be Design Tables and Excel Design Automation.
I'm kind of excited about this topic, since I have learned a lot while
writing the presentation.
Send an email to snipped-for-privacy@mechengineer.com if you plan to attend or have
questions.
The presentation will be posted on my website after the meeting.
Look in the Rules of Thumb area.
Thanks again to all who helped me collect information!!
Matt Lombard
Reply to
matt