Pan problem

I zoom to the right side of a sketch and it automatically pans to the left
side of the sketch. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Reply to
happy
Are you using a Wheel to zoom, if you are and you click it down while rolling it may pan instead of zoom If you don't click it it should zoom as expected.
Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich
Happy,
Your "problem" is not a bug. Your seeing the effects of the mouse pointer being the center of the zoom "window". Try this, fit your model to the screen, then put your mouse pointer in the center of screen and zoom. See what I meen?
BTW, please say hi to all the other dwafs for me, would you? Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
If that's what's happening, then you can turn that behavior off in the View menu, Modify, Zoom about screen center should be turned on
matt
"Muggs" wrote in news:t7GdnZrw3 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
Reply to
matt
I do have a mouse with a wheel. I've tried all the suggestions and it still does it.
I think there is something wrong with the mouse. I've also had problems with MS Flight Sim in that it would act as though I were constantly clicking the left button. It's a Microsoft mouse.
Reply to
happy