Updating SolidWorks breaks Mechanical Desktop

We always experience problems with our Mechanical Desktop installation after updating our SolidWorks service packs. We usually remedy this by
running a 'repair installation' using the original Autodesk disks. However, this no longer works for us anymore. We can't even uninstall Mechanical Desktop. We are told to try to perform the uninstall on an account that has admin rights (which we do have).
Has anyone experienced this type of problem? In the past it was merely an inconvenience but has finally promoted itself into an actual problem.
Thanks in advance,
Mexiken
Probably has something to do with VBA versions. I can't think of anything else that might be shared by both programs.
Try uninstalling from "safe" mode.
Mark

Breaking Mechanical Desktop is a bad thing? jk ;-)

That comment actually kept me laughing all day. =)
That comment actually kept me laughing all day. =)