Los Angeles / Orange County Usergroup Forming

A new usergroup to serve the L.A., Orange, and San Bernardino Counties is now forming. We are shooting for early December for our first
meeting with tenative plans to meet every other month. Aynone intrested in attending should keep an eye out for up comming announcements on this newsgroup, the Solidoworks site newsgroup, and also the www.swugn.com site.
Anyone intrested in becoming part of the groups administration, or would like to present a technical subject at a meeting, should email me directly at: snipped-for-privacy@laocswug.com
Also, anyone with website design experiance that would like to donate some time to help set up a small site for our group, should email me directly.