Orange and LA SolidWorks User Groups

I am pleased to announce upcoming independent SolidWorks User Group meetings in the Orange County and Los Angeles areas. Orange County SolidWorks User Group (OCSWUG)

September 18, 2003 You can arrive as early as 5:30pm, food will be served at 6:00pm, meeting will begin at 7:00pm Newport Harbor Elks Lodge 3456 Via Oporto Newport Harbor California

92663 Los Angeles SolidWorks User Group (LASWUG)
September 30, 2003 You can arrive as early as 5:30pm, food will be served at 6:00pm, meeting will begin at 7:00pm Santa Monica Elks Lodge 1040 Pico Blvd Santa Monica, CA 90405 Dues for these first meetings will be $10 each, and this will cover sandwiches, refreshments, and hours of useful SolidWorks information. I will publish an agenda as soon as it is finalized. Please RSVP to Phil Sluder at (619) 460-0216 or snipped-for-privacy@triaxialdesign.com

Thank you, Phil Sluder | Mechanical Engineer TriAxial Design and Analysis | 4817 Palm Avenue Suite K | La Mesa | CA | 91941 Office 619.460.0216 | Mobile 619.787.8725 | Fax 619.460.0902 |

Phil Sluder