Sportfishing outboard boat hull 19' 2" 5,85 m

Hi all, Does anyone has a sample 19' 2" 5,85 m boat hull? It is for training as I can't project sketch to sketch.

thanks Kotoma

Reply to
Kotoma

Kotoma Go to the Surfaceworks website and download their demo - there are a heap of different hulls in there and possibly one that may be of use.

You should be able to import these in to Solidworks and do what you want with them. If not, email me and I'll have a dig through what I have here (most of my stuff is 10m fishing boats or larger yachts, but I may have a demo of something smaller that you can adapt). Regards Deri

Reply to
Deri Jones