Re: 1/700 Full Hull Ships Wanted.

voodoo> Hello all! Are there any full hull ships besides Japanese voodoo> in 1/700 scale? I have a couple of nice Dragon 1/700 voodoo> Bismarck and Tirpitz kits. Most others seem to be voodoo> waterline.

Dragon markets quite a few 1/700 ships in Waterline from other manufacturers. An example is the USN Atlanta class CLAAs. Plenty of modern ships too (e.g., RN Type 42 DDG, Illustrious class carrier). Hasegawa has some special kits in full hull (Akagi, Kongo class). Can't think of any more offhand.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Revell used to market ships in 1/720th scale. Perhaps they still do. I know it's not strictly 1/700th but for me it would be close enough.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

That will work for me!

Reply to
voodoo

voodoo> That will work for me!

Pitroad have released Baltimore class heavy cruiser (that'll do for the Graf Spee in a pinch ) as full-hull option, and maybe their brand-new Lexington can also be done full hull, not sure about that...

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Italeri produced a full-hull Graf Spee in 1/720. It's not in their current catalog but it can still be found in some hobby shops. Testors also reboxed some of Italeri's ship kits.

Martin

Reply to
centennialofflight