Los Angeles Solidworks User Group

Scan to 3D? What is it? What does it do? Find out when we use Solidworks to scan an item and create the geometry.

So the Saints didnt make it to the big game huh? I heard it was so they could attend Solidworks World! And if you are'nt able to attend, but wanna be the first on your block to see all the goings on, we will have an in depth coverage of everything good and bad from New Orleans. What to look forward to in SW 2008, who was the suprize guest, How many SW users are there now, what sly ploy did Aut0Desk try to use to lure SW users to their event? All this an more will be answered at the meeting.

We will also discuss whats ahead in 2007 for our group.

So Join us for our meeting on Thursday February 15, 2007 at 6:00pm.

SoCalMike