Solidworks CEO to Attend Next Los Angeles SW Usergroup Meeting 4-19-2006

Join us on Wed April the 19th from 6:00pm-9:00pm for our next meeting.

Solidworks C.E.O. John McEleney will be in attendance to meet everyone and to discuss Solidworks the company. Dont miss this chance to meet one of the most down to earth corporate C.E.O.'s around.

Also in attendance will be a Solidworks tech support person that will cover assembly modeling, and will also answer any questions you may have.

We will also be announcing the details of our next modeling contest. Food, drinks, and door prizes will be provided.

The meeting location is:

Dauntless Molds

806 N. Grand Ave Covina, CA 91724

Please rsvp no later than Monday April 17th to:

snipped-for-privacy@laocswug.com

We hope to see you there.

Reply to
SoCalMike