Thread calculator?

We do some goofy threads here (7"-16tpi, 4-1/2"-10tpi, etc.), and some of our 'machinists' want me to give them all the pertinant threading info...being lazy, er efficient.... I'm wondering if there's a website that'll give me things like minor diameter of external threads, major dia. of internal threads, etc without having to do the calcs. myself.

Thanks

Reply to
hayduke

Machinery's Handbook has tables which show all you need plus tolerances for a lot of thread pitches. It's probably where your machinist looks if it is not on the drawing.

Timelord

Reply to
Timelord

Reply to