Copying document properties from one doc to another

Is there an easy way to copy the document properties from one
document to another? We have a lot of solidworks document files that
have already been created without a lot of thought to setting the
templates document properties first so I would like to fix the
templates document properties and copy those option settings to all the
other documents that have already been created. I was thinking maybe a
macro that would set all the options and then using task scheduler to
run that macro and a group of solidworks documents. Has anyone tried
anything like that?
Thanks, Sam
Reply to
Sam