Failed to Save Document

Windows Search 3.0.1 causing me problems with "Failed to Save Document" errors in SW2008 SP5. SW Knowledge Base some help. Spoke to VAR tech support and got some relief. There are several indexing services settings in Windows XP, don't know about Vista.... anyone with similar experiences? Solutions? TIA.

Reply to
JL

is this with just one file or multiple files?

I had this problem with one file, and I ended up reinstalling and it works fine now..

Reply to
tnik

Hi ,do you use the right method to save document? here is my method: public static void SaveDocumentFile(REDocument document, string filePath); public static void SaveDocumentFile(BaseImage image, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc); public static void SaveDocumentFile(List images, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc); public static void SaveDocumentFile(REDocument document, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);

Abigail111