program to copy document options?

Does anyone have a vb program that will copy the document options
from one solidworks document and propagate those options to multiple
other solidworks documents? Or can anyone provide me with a snipet of
code showing how to access the solidworks document options and I should
be able to take it from there. And before anyone says check out the
Propagator program, I have and that program copies custom properties
not document options.
Thanks,
Sam Steeley
Reply to
Sam
Start with "SldWorks::GetUserPreferenceDoubleValue"/"ModelDoc2::GetUserPreferenceDoubleValue" and all their cousins (for integer, string, toggle, etc.)
Reply to
That70sTick
Stephen Berlitz has a macro (excel spreadsheet) that will do this at his website.
Rock Guy
I wish I could read german, I cannot figure out which one is for copying the document options. Do you know which one it is?
Reply to
Sam
There is an option near the top of the page to display in english. The english title is "copydocoption1.6.1.xls
Reply to
Rock Guy
I can see the "English" option on the main "library" page, but not when I look at the page listing the macros - whereabouts on the page is it, or can you provide the English link? Thanks, John Harland
Reply to
John
If you give me and address I can e-mail it to you.
Reply to
Rock Guy