Moving Properties From Custom to Configuration Specific?

We have decided to move all properties from the current custom properties to configuration specific.

Is there any tools out there that can automate this, at least partially, perhaps open an object in SolidWorks, a macro to automatically move all properties from the custom to configuration specific?

Thanks for your advice.

Regards, WK

Reply to
WK

We use a program called Custom Property Propagater you can download a form

this program allows you to copy properties between custom and configuration specific properties and do a lot of other things.

Hope this helps. Matt

Reply to
Matt Zimmerman

Had tried out the Propagater, it performed partially to my intent. I am looking into moving the properties and the values together from the Custom to Configuration, do yo have any idea how to best achieve this? Or I missed something which Propagator can do.

Thanks

Reply to
WengKiam

Copy Custom Info macro can copy from one configuration to another. It works on the active document, and copies properties from a selected source document. I think it will allow you to select your active document (via the "file open" menu).

Reply to
That70sTick

Thanks guys, both tools recomended are simply great!

Reply to
WK