Re: Custom Property Program that handles Configuration Specific properties

I just sent you the one by Tony. I haven't had a chance to really work it, but first glances look pretty good.

WT

Does any have a Custom Property Program that handles Configuration > Specific properties and the regular fields of revision, date etc... > > > Thanks Daniel
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Please take a peek to our product, CustomWorks; it is a fully customizable software to handle custom properties.

-> select CustomWorks

Kind regards, Heikki Leivo CadWorks OY

Reply to
Heikki Leivo

Thanks Wayne. You beat me to it.

the latest version of the "SWX Properties" Program is 1.2.9 and now allows users to delete all Custom or Config data (with a confirmation check) at the click of a button.

If anyone else wants a copy, please email me direct. I don'rt have any way of posting the program for downloading, so I will email a copy.

Also, if you cannot recieve .EXE files through you firewall, Outlook or Virus protection. I can send it with a different extension..

-- Tony O'Hara Melbourne, Australia.

Reply to
Tony O'Hara

Of course. Aussie hospitality at it's best.

-- Tony O'Hara Melbourne, Australia.

Reply to
Tony O'Hara

Well, we'll see - I just sent it out again. Now that's two for me.

WT

message

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Two prawns?.... but big one's

-- Tony O'Hara Melbourne, Australia.

Configuration

Reply to
Tony O'Hara

"Daniel B. Nordeen" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

If you are familiar with VBA programming you can take one of my free macros as a start. Go to

find the macro called mm_09a.zip This is only an example, you have to edit it for your needs.

Bye, Stefan

-- unofficial german SolidWorks helpsite

and programs for SolidWorks

Stefan Berlitz

I have one, but I don't know if I have time to translate it..if there is more than one who would like to have it..maybe then..

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Check out this new macro. This macro will allow you to edit custom file properties and configuration specific properties. Check 'All configurations' to access all configuration specific properties for all configurations in the model.

Lenny

Reply to
Leonard Kikstra