Re: centered text

hi there,

I would put a construction line offset from the centre of the cylinder by half the height of the text, and then make the text centre-justified to that line.

lee

Hi ... > > I'm having a cylinder and want to center text (for a later protrusion) on > each end of it. It should be horizontally and vertically exactly in the > middle. I tried several constructions with construction lines, but didn't > get the text positioned correctly.. > > thanks Helge > > >
Reply to
Lee Bazalgette