old solidworks batch print program

Does anyone still have the old batch print program that solidworks had on their API download site at one time, before they released the Task Scheduler? If so please contact me, I would love to get a copy of that program. I am having a hard time batch printing with the task scheduler for some reason, it just hangs up for no apparent reason and says "In progress".

Thanks, Sam

Reply to
Sam

I just deleted it from of an old archive about a week ago. Sorry.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

I have it.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Not sure if this is it but it should work for you

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Well the one in the API section of their website sucks (read doesn't work at all) as well. I was looking for this awhile back and found a free one from the maker of swCP3. It has its own niggles, but it seems to work well:

Markus.

Reply to
Markus Wankus