SWUGN Technical Summit, Phoenix, March 20th

Just a couple days before the Phoenix SolidWorks Technical Summit takes place in Mesa, Arizona. The place to be on Tuesday, March 20th is the Marriott in downtown Mesa.

Tuesday, March 20th, 2007

7:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Phoenix Marriott Mesa 200 North Centennial Way Mesa, Arizona 85201

The Phoenix SWUGN Technical Summit features presentations by SolidWorks Product Managers and local SolidWorks expert users. User registration is $35.00 and includes meals and giveaways. Join fellow SolidWorks users from the Phoenix and surrounding areas for a full day of learning and networking, and of course, a little fun.

Technical sessions are geared toward users of all levels. Most sessions will be presented in a "Tips and Tricks" format.

I will be giving a talk at the summit about some of the ways we are using SolidWorks at Auer Precision to help improve our productivity in our engineering and manufacturing departments.

Also scheduled to speak are:

Zach Wilsterman - Group Leader, Phoenix Metro SolidWorks User Group Devon Sowell - 3D Design Solutions and Devon's Blog Richard Doyle - SolidWorks User Community Coordinator Patrick Rainsberry - Territory Technical Manager, SolidWorks Kurtis Anliker - Area Technical Manager, SolidWorks

For complete details on the days activities head on over to the SolidWorks User Group Network at

Registration for the summit is open, the fee is $35 and you can register online at
Regards,

Anna Wood

Anna Wood