Bounding Box View?

Is there any way you can create a view in Solidworks that shows the bounding box of a part? I have a need for a completely undetailed
view of parts and assemblies and this would help. I want to use the bounding box to create AutoCAD blocks and I don't need the intricate details that show up in my Solidworks views.
Thanks, Ben
I have a macro that will create a 3D sketch at the bounding box of the model. If that's all you want then you could create a config with everything else suppressed except that sketch. Keep in mind that the sketch is not dynamic - you have to recreate it if the geometry changes.
Go to http://www.kcswug.com/programs/macros/ and grab BoundingBox.swp.
WT

Thanks, this may help.
Ben

Wayne, This looked like something that would be extremely useful, so I downloaded and used your macro. It doesn't give an accurate box (not the actual edges of the solid). Is this normal? I did find the addfactor and change it to 0, but the box is still larger than the part (by differing amounts in each direction).