hem does not unbend

I used to be able to unbend hems in 2006. I lost it in 2007 (pun intended). I am at sp 2.1 . Is it me, am I missing a step, or are there others w/ this problem? Thanks.

Reply to
arif

I just tried a sheet metal part that consisted of the base flange and a hem, and when I hit the flatten button, it flattens. Is this what you are doing and do you not get the same results?

WT

Reply to
WT

Sorry about the late reply.. I found out that if I use a K-Factor with the hem, it unbends properly. If I use BA,BD, etc.. it unbends but does not show the length past the hem. So, I used a K-Factor for the part with the hem. Thank you for looking into this for me.

AO

Reply to
arif