Quick Snaps

Can someone tell me how to turn on the quick snaps toolbar? I am able to do it on my home installation, but I can't find it in my work computer. I am also unable to access quick snaps by right clicking. Both are running SW 2007 Office SP 2.1.

Thanks,

Reply to
JKimmel

Generally you just RMB in the toolbar area to bring up the list of toolbars, and check that one. I presume that you've tried that - what do you get?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Actually, you presumed wrong. I didn't try that. But when I did just now, it worked. Thanks! What doesn't work is to go into "tools-customize-toolbars" to turn on the toolbar there, because it isn't listed there. It also isn't listed when I RMB in the sketch area. What I don't understand is why it works on one computer and not the other.

Reply to
JKimmel

That is a bit curious. I never use that toolbar because I have all the snaps selected (except for snap to the grid) in the systems options. You might also try the hotkey of F3. (I like hotkeys.....) :-0

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany