CNC code conversion to path?

This is regarding 2D cutting programs. Is there a program that will convert cnc code back to a line drawing profile, in a dxf (or whatever) file? I'm wanting to model some existing flat blanks into swx.

thanks, bill

Reply to
bill allemann

Yes, there is a cost effective program named Inplot that will backplot NC code and convert it to geometry. There is a free trial download at

Saving to geometry requires purchase and at $150 for the seat, I do not think it can be beat.

Reply to
Jim

NCPlot v2

Tim Markoski