Help

Can anyone help me? I would like to send my AutoCAD drawings to a CNC Machine and I am looking for the software that can transfer my drawings into a G code or whatever it needs to be able to cut the wood pieces from that drawing. It would be great if it is a freeware but even if it cost something I would greatly appreciate if someone would let me know.

Reply to
Neb

| Can anyone help me? I would like to send my AutoCAD drawings to a | CNC Machine | and I am looking for the software that can transfer my drawings | into a G code or whatever | it needs to be able to cut the wood pieces from that drawing. | It would be great if it is a freeware but even if it cost something | I would greatly appreciate | if someone would let me know.

I understand that there is a program called "Ace" that you can download (free) that'll convert DXF files to gcode.

Morris Dovey

I found it. Thank you! Regards, Neb

Reply to
Neb