Looking for Sargon Prospector 662 manual

I went to Sargons page and found one for the 650 but not the 662. I need to know the operations part of it. If one of you would have a copy you could pdf and send me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Ron

Reply to
Ron Coffey

If you're emailing one to Ron please send one to me too! I'd like to know how the bolt hole pattern stuff is programmed into my Prospector DRO. Thanks! Ken

Reply to
Ken C