Looking for Sargon Prospector 662 manual

I went to Sargons page and found one for the 650 but not the 662. I need to
know the operations part of it. If one of you would have a copy you could
pdf and send me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Ron
Reply to
Ron Coffey
If you're emailing one to Ron please send one to me too! I'd like to know how the bolt hole pattern stuff is programmed into my Prospector DRO. Thanks! Ken
Reply to
Ken C