WTD: Weldma WG-180 tungsten grinder manual

hi all,

I have recently become the new owner of a Weldma tungsten grinder. However, I'm lacking an owner's manual. I'm also trying to find out what type of collets this machine takes. Any help would be appreciated.

I have several spare wheels (new), that we might be able to come to some type of trade.

Thanks, _Kevin

Reply to
karchiba

I have an used brand new Welda WG-180 tungsten grinder and a full set of brand new collets. I located the company that originally made the collets for Weldma and can get any size you need but it is less expensive to get a full set. I would be interested in the grinding wheels you have if you would sell any of them? Let me know. Thanks Shelby

Reply to
Shelby

Hi Kevin, I recently obtained a very clean copy of the owners manual for the Weldma WG-180 tungsten grinder. The colors on the cover page are still vibrant and clear. If you want a copy I can email it to you in PDF format so you can print it out. Just let me know if you want it. Thanks SHelby

Reply to
Shelby

I would like to receive a PDF of this manual

Reply to
Grinder

If you still have a file on the manual for the Weldma 180 I would love to have a copy. Thanks Greg

Reply to
hibbsgg

I found the company that made the collets originally for Weldma, they made me new ones for fair price this is the person I dealt with

Rachael Gerry Southwick & Meister Inc.

1455 No. Colony Rd. Meriden, Ct. 06450 203-237-0000 ph 203-634-4509 Fax
Reply to
Grinder

I just acquired a Weldma tungsten grinder last week and am in need of a manual if one of you guys could send me a copy it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, jim

Reply to
jimstac

Reply to
catahoulajim

I know this thread is pretty old but if anyone with the manual can help me out I would be very appreciative. Just picked up a WG-180 from a friend who scraps metal., got it for $5 thanks in advance if you can help me. John...

Reply to
littlejohn4072

replying to Shelby, Gene Wallace wrote: would it be possible for me to obtain a pdf of the weldma manual? Thanks Gene

Reply to
Gene Wallace

replying to Grinder, catahoulajim wrote: Still looking for a copy of the WG -180 manual, if someone could send me a copy I would be willing to pay for it. Thanks Jim

Reply to
catahoulajim

replying to Grinder, catahoulajim wrote: Still looking for a copy of the WG -180 manual, if someone could send me a copy I would be willing to pay for it. Thanks Jim

Reply to
catahoulajim

replying to littlejohn4072, catahoulajim wrote: John, I am still looking for a manual also, if I find one I will let you know. Please do likewise. Thanks Jim

Reply to
catahoulajim

replying to Shelby, catahoulajim wrote: Shelby,

I am still looking to obtain a copy of the Weldma WG-180 tungsten grinder manual if you could please send a copy.

Thanks Jim

Reply to
catahoulajim

replying to littlejohn4072, catahoulajim wrote: John, I am still looking for a manual also, if I find one I will let you know. Please do likewise. Thanks Jim

Reply to
catahoulajim

replying to Shelby, catahoulajim wrote: Shelby,

I am still looking to obtain a copy of the Weldma WG-180 tungsten grinder manual if you could please send a copy.

Thanks Jim

Reply to
catahoulajim

On 4/30/2018 7:18 AM, catahoulajim wrote: > replying to Shelby, catahoulajim wrote: > Shelby, > > I am still looking to obtain a copy of the Weldma WG-180 tungsten grinder > manual if you could please send a copy. > > Thanks > Jim >

Why waste your time. If its just for TIG tungstens something like this does a great job.

Bob La Londe

replying to Shelby, John wrote: Hi Shelby, Please can you let me know where to buy the collet set for the Weldma

180 tungsten grinder from. Thank you John
Reply to
John

replying to hibbsgg, John wrote: Good Morning, If you managed to obtain a copy of the manual for the Weldma 180 tungsten grinder I would appreciate it if you could forward a copy and or advise the cost. Thanks John

Reply to
John