Cincinnati No2 grinder manual etc.

I'm looking for a manual for a later model Cinci No2 T&C grinder, the one with the universal wheelhead with the motor on the head. There's a manual for the older models, with the motor in the base, on John S's T&C grinder CD. Most of this applies to my machine, but I could do with the specific info on the later wheelhead. I'll gladly pay for copying, postage etc. Also the bellows around the column are badly split, ideally need replacing if new ones aren't megabucks. Any suggestions as to a source? or a good way to repair the old ones? I'll probably try gaffer tape, see how long that lasts. I'm looking for a tailstock to match the universal head, or a pair of centres. They're a bit over 5" CH & 5" offset. I've got a pair of centres which have a slightly greater height, but less offset. I'll gladly trade these, or sell them once I've found the right ones.

Thanks

Tim

Tim Leech