Cincinnati T&C grinder on offer

I've 'won' an ebay auction for a Cincinnati No2 T&C grinder, but I don't want the basic machine, only the tooling. It'll be going for scrap in the next week or so, unless someone wishes to make use of it (for scrap price) & can collect from the Carlisle area without causing hassle for the vendor. Weight is probably a bit over a ton. It's the older model with motor in the base & non-tilting head, but with universal swivelling table. I've got a spare pair of centres, non-cinci, which would go quite well with it. Contact me direct if interested.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech