What's a Clarkson T&C grinder worth?

I've decided to sell my Clarkson Mk1 T&C grinder ... has anyone any idea what it's worth?
Dave

Three fifths of five eights of F'all. I'll take it off your hands for only a small fee :-)
Regards Mark Rand RTFM
On 16/04/2011 20:55, Mark Rand wrote:

Such a kind offer Mark, I'll bare it in mind ;-)

From what I recall of adverts, dealers seem to sell them for about 3-500, depending on the amount of tooling. Obviously if it has something highly prized like the radial grinding attachment the price would be a lot higher.
For some reason, the Mk2 seems to fetch a much higher price 1000-2500 depending on accessories), and the Mk3 is almost unobtainable.
In a private sale the price would normally be lower.
David
--
David Littlewood

On 16/04/2011 23:16, David Littlewood wrote:

Thanks David. I don't think there's anything highly prized but will probably put it on feeBay (or gumtree) in the next few days and see what it goes for. If anyone wants to get in contact about it and make an offer I can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@gmailsocks.com ... remove the pair of socks to reply. I'm in Hampshire.
Dave

Depends on condition and range of accessories included.
Here's a few examples: http://www.bedroom-workshop.com/grinder-clarksonothers/0grinder-clarksonothers.html http://www.bedroom-workshop.com/grinder-clarksonothers/0grinder-clarksonothers2.html
Theres a series of six articles by Mike Haughton in MEW from about Easter 2009. Bill H Derby

Bill,
Great site, thanks for drawing our attention to it.
David
--
David Littlewood

On 17/04/2011 11:22, Bill H wrote: