Can I use a RotoZIP as a diet grinder

that's my question... can I simply insert die grinding bits into a rotozip and use it to grind off excess welds and such...

Ignoramus15937

"Ignoramus15937" wrote: "diet grinder" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Here I thought you wanted to use it to take off excess pounds.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Not for long. It's light duty. If I knew you wanted one, I would have shipped it to you with your books that went out this morning. Hey - want a air powered die grinder?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I have used it to cut off small metal rods and stuff....

xman

Reply to
xmradio

I've been using the Dremel equivalent, the Advantage, with carbide burrs to carve steel. It doesn't have the oomph that a cheap electric die grinder has, but it's not bad. Speed control is nice.

Reply to
Marc