T&C grinder manuals/instructions?

Some time ago, I was blessed with a minty KO Lee B300 T&C grinder, http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/KOLeeB300#5301459517819979490
with most of the grinding fixtures...air spindle, indexer, , motorized head for ID/OD, mag chuck, , etc etc etc. Almost all the bells and whistles except the tailstocks and dressers oddly enough.. Ive kept it shrink wrapped until I could get a 'roundtoit. Now that Ive got some time on my hands...sigh...its time to unwrap it, dust it off, and learn how to use it. And a bunch of shell mills, end mills etc etc that need sharpening. Id like to make some form tools, half round, tripan, etc
Ive got no manuals or instructions. KO Lee wants $125 for an operators manual...and that aint in the budget. Hell...power to the shop is barely in the budget. Thank Crom its 110vt.
Anyone got any suggestions, sources for basic instructions on how to grind endmills, etc etc on a T&C grinder of this sort?
Ive got probably 50 or so 7x1 grinding wheels of all sorts, plus cup wheels, etc etc. Some wheels as thin as 3/16", up to the standard 3/4" I helped a friend move a grinding shop some years ago, and got a bunch of surplus wheels.
Id rather like to find a radius dresser, or plans to make one. Something simple if such a thing exists.
Years ago Frank Carbone gave me a very nice 6x18 Ramco (copy of the 6x18 B&S) which ive used for most of my grinding needs, with homemade fixtures, but its big as hell and not really handy for doing fine stuff like tool grinding....its ground a few heads over the last few years for buddies, but the T&C grinder will be getting more use.
Thanks for any suggestions, links, checking in your dusty corners etc.
Gunner, venturing into a brave new world.....

The old Hanita website had an excellenct section on this. I just went there. It has been removed and is now part of the kenametal MSC web site. I had the web page archived on my 'puter. So, I just tried saving it as "a web page complete" If you can read what I email, let me know and I'll upload it to the drop site.
Or if anybody knows how to add this to "Metal Web News" or other link, it realy should be out there.
Karl
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:14:20 -0500, Karl Townsend

I just looked at my effort. You didn't get the pictures. And there's tons of pictures. If somebody can tell me how to extract it out of this 'puter, I'll send it.
Karl
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 05:23:00 -0500, Karl Townsend

Is it on the kenametal website where I can look at it?
Gunner
"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."
Bill Clinton 1993-08-12

I couldn't find it, easily. I just tried "Zip and email". So, you have all the text and pics. But, I bet all the links are busted. Let me know what you got.
It may be worth some serious search time on the web for this. I only have one small section of the old hanita site archived.
Karl
Karl Townsend wrote:

Is it on www.archive.org? If you know the original URL that would help.
Chris

In a nutshell, you grind the radial face of formed cutters and the end relief of other tools. Set the spring finger to angle the relief to about 5 degrees. I set it by putting the finger approximately in place, then moving it to 5 degrees off vertical (from the dead center etc) with a protractor. Another way is to first set the finger in line with the tool's center, so the grinder would cut tangentially, zero relief, then back off 0.0087" * diameter * degrees, ie 0.044" to relieve a 1" diameter cutter by 5 degrees.
I can remove up to ~0.002" per pass without burning the steel.
Lindsay used to offer several books with some info on tool grinding, but nothing on their current list.
Jim Wilkins

I found 2 groups on Yahoo, that have a wealth of grinding information
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ToolGrinding
Manuals, docs, books, fixturing..very nice
Gunner
"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."
Bill Clinton 1993-08-12
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 01:00:52 -0800, Gunner Asch

http://neme-s.org/Shaper%20Books/shaper_book_page.htm
BTW how are you doing? I know that it took me a long time after my bypass surgery to be up to speed.
Errol

The above mentioned book is the most concise and thorough reference material ever written on the topic IMO....suggest by all means also get a hard copy if you can find one.