Wanted, old but usable face mill

Looking for cheap, usable face mills/shell mills suitable for a 4hp 40
taper mill. Van Norman type mill.
HSS, insert, whatever.
Ive got a nice old Abene miller that Ive been doing a lot of work with
over the years, but my source for cheap face mills dried up when
Reliable Tools closed their store front

Ive got NMTB 40 face mill holders 5/8, 3/4, 1"
Probably the biggest face mill I can use is 4"
Also looking for NMTB 40 tool holders, 7/8, 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/4", as Ive
got a quantity of decent endmills with those shank sizes.
Just for hobby shop use, nothing fancy, just metal hogging
Got something beat up, but still usable, let me know what you want for
it
If they are usable but dull, thats fine, Im learning to use my KO Lee
B300 T&C grinder.
Got too much time on my hands...sigh..another month before I can go back
to work full time, damnit.
Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch