40NMTB tool holders?

Anyone got any old 40 NMTB tool holders collecting dust you would rather see go to a good home?

Im tooling up a nice old Abene miller as well as a rather unique Italian Larios/Helos horizontal miller, to be used in my home shop. Ive managed to collect about 5 tool holders, including 1 shell mill holder and really need more, including a drill chuck mounted holder.

Adapters to 30 NMTP would be nice. And I could use more 30 NMTB holders as well for the Gorton Mastermill and the Clausing 8540 horizontal.

Buy, swap, trade for Stuff?

They dont need to be pretty, just usable.

Also need shell mills up to 4" diameter. HSS/carbide/insert ok.

Gunner, spending his recovery time working (tenderly)...around the shop

Reply to
Gunner Asch