Trouble with restoration

I'm restoring a 55 chevy nomad station wagon and I've got some serious rust damage in the passenger side floor panel. I posted a picture
below. Any suggestions on a quality repair would be appreciated.
Doc.
http://xrl.us/befi7n
either your link got corrupted, or you are a very sick person.

***** really evil link removed****
Talk about a retard! Either this guy's development arrested at age 12, or he is actually 12.
Anyhow, I checked him out on Google groups and he posts mostly to alt.vacation.las-vegas, on topic & serious. So I copied this " Trouble with restoration" post there. I hope his friends enjoy it.
Bob
Bob Engelhardt wrote:

Oops - that was a spoofed post, not by DocDice. Egg on my face.