Nomad 200

I am currently working on repairing a Nomad 200 robot at Florida International University. The faculty who worked on this robot while it was functional have since left the department and are now
unreachable. There seems to be a problem with the drive system of this robot and I have not found any significant documentation on this robot.
The computer system inside the robot is fully functional as I have booted the OS, loaded the appropriate drivers and software, and have been able to get selected systems of the robot to function. These include a DoubleTalk PC speech synthesis card, SoundBlaster AWE/64 support, wireless networking ( using our Universities wireless network ), but as far as drive capability, the LED's located on the Server Amplifier Board's ( proprietary Nomadic Tech boards ) are not lit even though the fuses on the power distribution board and boards on the bottom level check out ok. This leads me to believe that there is some hardware problem in the bottom drive level. If anyone knows what signals I should be checking for ( I assume it's some pulse modulated signal ), or what voltage/current levels should be where on those boards, please contact me.
Without knowing what it's supposed to be or what it once was, troubleshooting this robot will be near impossible.
If anyone has a Nomad 200 ( Nomadic Technologies Inc. ) robot and knows any significant information regarding the drive system of this robot, please contact me at :
Raj Prakash snipped-for-privacy@rajeshprakash.com 1-305-775-0011
Raj,
No idea if this is really any us for you but there are some manuals at:
http://nomadic.sourceforge.net/production/n200 /
or you could try emailing: snipped-for-privacy@robots.com or snipped-for-privacy@robots.com
Andrew