Help with Galil DMC

Dear all,
I'm working with an obsolete Galil DMC-630 Motion Controller Board mounted inside a Nomad 200 mobile robot.
I need to make some little changes to the routing of signals between the
control board and the controlled motor circuitry, but unfortunately I've no documentation of the Galil card.
I really need some documentation that describes the pinout of the I/O connectors available on the DMC-6x0 series boards.
I asked Galil directly but they sent me only a limited documentation for that very old card.
If anyone has this kind of documentation, please reply to this message or contact me at the email above.
Thanks in advance, Francesco Monica.