trouble with tracks

I built the 72n Revell Jadpanther, nice kit with seperate links.

Trouble is they dont 'flow' right if you know what i mean, i cant seem to get them to go round the front drive wheel smooth, luckily the vinergennete im doing is muddy with a light cover of snow so i can hide it but in future i want to be able to get it right.

I have a few 35th kits too for the future, is 72nd harder to do or am i just useless?

thanks.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Vignette. Speaking of vinegar, have you tried aquarium sealer? It gives off a vinegar (acetic acid) smell as it cures. It's a room temperature vulcanizing product usually found in pet stores. You know what a pet store looks like don'tcha? 8^) It remains flexible after drying and would help with your situation. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

vinergennete

thanks. i have some of that.

Im a bit disalusioned at present, finding it hard to carry on working on the vignette, somone stole my Mig Production resin figures i was going to use with the tank. Only about £30 worth, but i saved up ages for them and its a small fortune to me.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Sorry to hear that. Wasn't anyone on the film crew? The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Nah it was either 2 of the young brothers of a mate of mine, they used the pc in the models room for onlie gaming, i gave them some old plastic toy soldiers some time ago and i guess they thought they were the same.

BTw the vid/cd will be in the post tomorrow, had no cash to post them unil now.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Excellent, I'll be looking forward to it.

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper