Women and guns...

No...not a Stacked and Packed type site

Written by a women with uncommon commonsense.

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I propose an amendment to the Constitution: The Statehood of Massachusetts is revoked.

Maybe we give it to China.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Randy reported Elvis on Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:02:24

-0500 in misc.survivalism:

Naw, they suffer enough. The Chinese. Rejoin it with Maine to reform the former 'Bay Colony", then see about sending it back to the English. Hmmm, did the Confederation of the Six Nations of the Longhouse extend that far East?

tschus pyotr

-- pyotr filipivich Next month's Panel: Graft - Boon or blessing?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich