Delta 15-091 Drill Press - Anyone Have One?

I need some physical measurements off of one. Not available in the book or from Delta that I can find.
If you have one and can operate a caliper, I'll owe you a big fat favor
and/or send you a goodie from here if I have something you need within reason.
(I would need manufacturer's blueprints and not just the part's drawings from Delta and they don't exactly want to give me that info.)
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
V8013-R

Hey, sorry to hijack the thread but if you had an old Walker Turner drill press where would you look for a quill sping?
Wes
the 17 inch Delta Z head was also sold as walker turner (I know this because I have two) - so that is one possible source - I sold all my quill springs, though I have some other parts left

Quill Springs R Us?
Some of these adapt fairly easily
<http://cgi.ebay.com/REPLACEMENT-DRILL-PRESS-QUILL-SPRING-ASSEMBLY-2-1%2F2%22_W0QQitemZ220364897674QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090220?IMSfp=TL090220123003r28644
Got a dimension? I can check my Stuff
Gunner
"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

if no one else speaks up...drop an email to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
He probably has one.
Gunner
"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""
I have a bench model Delta SN 53-5032 but no model listed on any tag.