Delta 15-091 Drill Press - Anyone Have One?

I need some physical measurements off of one. Not available in the book or from Delta that I can find.

If you have one and can operate a caliper, I'll owe you a big fat favor and/or send you a goodie from here if I have something you need within reason.

(I would need manufacturer's blueprints and not just the part's drawings from Delta and they don't exactly want to give me that info.)

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Hey, sorry to hijack the thread but if you had an old Walker Turner drill press where would you look for a quill sping?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Reply to
Bill Noble

if no one else speaks up...drop an email to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

He probably has one.

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Quill Springs R Us?

Some of these adapt fairly easily

Got a dimension? I can check my Stuff

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Reply to
Gunner Asch

I have a bench model Delta SN 53-5032 but no model listed on any tag.

Reply to
Wayne Lundberg