Delta 15-091 Drill Press - Anyone Have One?

I need some physical measurements off of one. Not available in the book or
from Delta that I can find.
If you have one and can operate a caliper, I'll owe you a big fat favor
and/or send you a goodie from here if I have something you need within
reason.
(I would need manufacturer's blueprints and not just the part's drawings
from Delta and they don't exactly want to give me that info.)
Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Site:

V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill
Hey, sorry to hijack the thread but if you had an old Walker Turner drill press where would you look for a quill sping?
Wes
Reply to
Wes
the 17 inch Delta Z head was also sold as walker turner (I know this because I have two) - so that is one possible source - I sold all my quill springs, though I have some other parts left
Reply to
Bill Noble
if no one else speaks up...drop an email to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
He probably has one.
Gunner
"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Quill Springs R Us?
Some of these adapt fairly easily
Got a dimension? I can check my Stuff
Gunner
"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""
Reply to
Gunner Asch
I have a bench model Delta SN 53-5032 but no model listed on any tag.
Reply to
Wayne Lundberg