Anyone Have a Delta 11-090

I'm looking to confirm a physical measurement from the machine that I can't get from the manual, parts drawings, etc...

Must have micrometer handy or be skilled in using a caliper when measuring a tubular / round part section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and potentially rewarded with a returned favor, etc.

Thank you.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Maybe.

It would help if you gave a clue or two so that we wouldn't have to check all our machines for model numbers. I'm guessing that most people don't know them offhand, but I could be wrong.

John Martin

Reply to
jmartin957

What types of clues might be useful? This might help I guess:

Make: Delta Model: 11-090 Drill Press - Radial arm type

I should have said it was a DP. Sorry 'bout that. If a different clue might be useful, please let me know. Thanks for any help possible.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Should have mentioned it was a smaller radial arm drill press... Sorry for the lack of info!

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Site:

V8013-R

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

That's a good clue. Now know I do not need to run out in the shop and start measuring everything on my Delta radial arm saw.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

That'll do it, Joe. None here, though.

John Martin

Reply to
jmartin957

I have a Delta benchtop radial drill in the shop. I will try to remember to check the model number today, Wed. If it is right, what part do you need to dimension?

Reply to
DanG

Dan,

The diameter of the non-rotating portion of the quill.

I've got a drawing / photos showing the location if it turns out to be the right machine.

Thank you.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Joe, mine is not right. I have an 11-280 if I remember the number correctly. If you think it would cross over, let me know.

Reply to
DanG

Dan,

No worries and thank you. All set at this point unless you want to provide the measurements for the historical record only so when someone else comes in with an 11-280, I'll impress them with the fact that I've got the numbers. :)

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill