Anyone have a Delta 11-090?

I'm looking to confirm a physical measurement from the machine that I can't get from the manual, parts drawings, etc...
Must have micrometer handy or be skilled in using a caliper when measuring a tubular / round part section.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and potentially rewarded with a returned favor, etc.
Thank you.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
V8013-R
Should have mentioned it was a smaller radial arm drill press... Sorry for the lack of info!