Anyone have a Delta 11-090?

I'm looking to confirm a physical measurement from the machine that I can't get from the manual, parts drawings, etc...

Must have micrometer handy or be skilled in using a caliper when measuring a tubular / round part section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and potentially rewarded with a returned favor, etc.

Thank you.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Site:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Should have mentioned it was a smaller radial arm drill press... Sorry for the lack of info!