Pre Ebay offer-Studer Surface grinder

The above mentioned grinder is going on eBay later tonight, but offered here first.

I have inspected the machine and note that there is an internal universal joint and sliding spline that needs repair to make the self act function on the cross slide.

There also appears to be something amiss on the downfeed self act ratchet.

Collect or transport at cost locally possible (EN3)

I do not have the time to work on this machine and have a 504 anyway (despite being told Studer is the Rolls-Royce of grinders)

Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Location?

Reply to
Wes

Sorry. Forgot I was reading u.r.m.e. My mistake.

Wes

Reply to
Wes