Pre Ebay offer-Studer Surface grinder

The above mentioned grinder is going on eBay later tonight, but offered here
first.
I have inspected the machine and note that there is an internal universal
joint and sliding spline that needs repair to make the self act function on
the cross slide.
There also appears to be something amiss on the downfeed self act ratchet.
Collect or transport at cost locally possible (EN3)
I do not have the time to work on this machine and have a 504 anyway
(despite being told Studer is the Rolls-Royce of grinders)
Bob
Reply to
Emimec
Sorry. Forgot I was reading u.r.m.e. My mistake.
Wes
Reply to
Wes