EXE surface grinder

I acquired an EXE surface grinder last year and am looking to get it up and running soon but I don't have any information about mounting the
grinding wheel or the procedure and tools for removing the wheel arbor from the spindle collet so I was wondering if anyone here would have one and would care to share the information and provide information about the arbor removal tool. The pin spanners are easy but I have no information about how to remove the wheel and arbor. EXE are still going and I have contacted them but they have only been forthcoming with an operators manual which mentions the arbor removal tool but doesn't give any information about it or how to remove the wheel. Any help appreciated.