EXE surface grinder

I acquired an EXE surface grinder last year and am looking to get it up
and running soon but I don't have any information about mounting the
grinding wheel or the procedure and tools for removing the wheel arbor
from the spindle collet so I was wondering if anyone here would have one
and would care to share the information and provide information about
the arbor removal tool. The pin spanners are easy but I have no
information about how to remove the wheel and arbor. EXE are still going
and I have contacted them but they have only been forthcoming with an
operators manual which mentions the arbor removal tool but doesn't give
any information about it or how to remove the wheel. Any help appreciated.
Reply to
David Billington
Hi David, I bought all the exe engineering surface grinder stock and can help with any enquires you have .
Thanks Oliver
Reply to
OSlocombe
Hi David, I bought all the exe engineering surface grinder stock and can help with any enquires you have .
Thanks Oliver
Reply to
OSlocombe
Hi Oliver, Good to meet and chat with you yesterday. Can you email me with your contact details. Spotted an EXE on ebay for sale last night. Regards, Alan.
Reply to
Alan Brittain
Hello Oliver. I have an exe grinder which I am doing up. Unfortunately it missing its front wheel guard ( the one with the cast in EXE) Would you have one in stock and would it be possible to ship to New Zealand - thank you
Reply to
Colin Webb
Hello Oliver. I have an exe grinder which I am doing up. Unfortunately it missing its front wheel guard ( the one with the cast in EXE) Would you have one in stock and would it be possible to ship to New Zealand - thank you
Reply to
Colin Webb

Site Timeline