Another Pre ebay offer

1.Adcock & Shipley horizontal mill model 1 ES- open to offers 2.Vertical head to suit above (£200 offered already privately)
Reply to
Emimec

my 1 ES strugled to make £100 on ebay but the chap who brought it was over the moon and it went to a good home

Reply to
Andrew Bishop

I wasnt really expecting much for the machine, but reckon the head is worth something, maybe more than already offered. My Centec 2a one went for £600

Reply to
Emimec