Wanted: Rockwell vertical milling machine (knee type)

Manuf'd from the 50's thru the 70's I think. I believe the table size is

6x24". Usually 120/220 convertible motor. Let me know condition and price and location. This is for a home shop. If you want a small Mill/Drill by Jet can arrange exchange plus some cash.
Reply to
sidney crandall

I have a clean Rockwell horizontal complete with arbor and a few cutters. It has had a Bridgeport M-head adapted to the overarm so you would have the best of both worlds. It has power feed on the table, a set of collets for the B'port head and can be bought in SoCal for $2000. Leigh at MarMachine (949) 645-7601

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN

I've got one in Wisconsin, contact me by email. Wasn't really considering selling it but I do have another mill and haven't used this one much.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Reply to
Charles A. Sherwood

I did, but don't you have the same mill already, based on last week's thread?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I already have a rockwell combo mill. (combined horizontal and vertical) It such a PIA to remove the vertical head and install the overarm, that I can't use the horizontal mill without a lot of pain and fustration. So I really want one vertical and one horizontal mill. Perhaps I should let someone else get your vertical mill and I could find a horizontal. chuck

Reply to
Charles A. Sherwood