Unusual Model Engineering Site

This link has recently been posted on another group, and it's vaguely model engineering linked. All seems a bit odd to me.

Personally I don't care what anybody wears, but wouldn't frocks in the workshop be a little impractical?

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

This IS odd. Why should a ME make a difference what sex he is, was or wants to be? OK, wimen are very hard to find amongst MEs, but they do exist as toolmakers etc. and I do _not_ think they are better or worse then men.

BTW: I like wimen with greasy hands and dirt under their finger-nails. That turns me on. :-))

Nick, more puzzled with voltages across heating elements.

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Everyone has gone to look and the site has gone down due to exceeding its data transfer limit.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Marshall

Seems in flavour, AC,DC or it's bit like metric threading on an imperial lathe.

Isn't it all something to do with half nuts ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

There was nothing to see. No freak-show, no models.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Takes all sorts. I like the photo