Bounding Box

Anyone know of a way to use the results of the model size measurement (bounding box) in a relation or analysis feature? I need to have the overall
size of an assembly returned as a value, preferably in the 3 axes. Thanks.
I don't know if you can do it the way you say, but you can slap datum curves along the extents of the model, align them to the model extents and dimension them (the dimensions will appear as extras) then use relations to push the dimensions into parameters which you can use. This is not a robust method, there must be a more elegant way to achieve this

overall

I dont know if there's a way to do that within the confines of Pro/E features, but there's routines within ProToolkit which return X,Y,Z values of the 2 points you see connected by the line of the bounding box diagonal,, and those XYZ points are orientated to a defined CSYS from within the function call..
That's basically what I'm looking for, I'll have to look into the Toolkit functions then. My situation has the top-level model constantly adding and removing sub-assemblies and re-orienting the ones that remain, so using pre-defined points and/or curves seems a little intricate. Thanks guys.