hatch color

Hi,

I am cross sectioning an assembly. I have assigned colors to all the parts. I would like the hatching to be the same as the part color. How do I go about this?

Eric

Reply to
Eric Gheer

Mr.Eric,

Open your assembly drawing in drawing mode, after generating the required section view follow the procedure given below:

Select the cross section and right click >> properties >> you can select the cross sections you want using next cross section menu

opened in that you can see the color option from that you can select the required colour, it will be applied to the selected cross section

section will be selected and again pick line style option >> now again window containing colour option will be opened , select the required colour and it will be applied to the cross section you have selected , repeat the same procedure for all cross sections .

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kamaleswaran k.a.

Member - Operations Pricol Technologies

Pricol - Plant 1 Coimbatore - 641 020 India

Ph: ++91-422-2692901 Fax: ++91-422-2692028

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@pricoltech.com

Reply to
Pricol Technologies