PB4Y-2 Privateer Wheel Well Color

Hi
Does anyone have an idea or better still a photo of what the Navy painted the wheel wells on PB4Y-2 Privateers in the 3 tone scheme?
Were they the same color (white) as the undersurfaces or were they zinc chromate?
Would like to get this detail right as I am approaching completion of the Cutting Edge Privateer kit...
Thanks in advance
Bob
--
"There are no great men.